When it comes to sexual problems in men, most often under this problem it is meant that there is a disorder that interferes with enjoying sex. Similar violations occur in men of different age groups. For a man, erectile dysfunction is something terrible. The inability to achieve an erection sufficient for a full sexual intercourse can easily become a cause for prolonged depression.
The reason for such violations in the male body can be different. Problems with erection are always unpleasant, but in most cases they can be easily treated. Most often for these purposes, men choose drugs at cheap rx to increase potency that are designed with the aim to help men get rid of unpleasant symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Don't Take More than 1 Pill Per Day
Viagra is intended for oral administration, while it should be washed down with plenty of water. It is recommended to start taking a dosage of 50 mg (half-tablet) approximately 45 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse (not earlier). In each case, only the doctor can determine the optimal dosage. It can be reduced to 25 mg or increased to 100 mg. In any case, it is necessary to consult a doctor before starting to take the drug especially if you take some other drugs simultaneously with Viagra. You shouldn't take Viagra more than once per day.
Be Sure to Tell Your Doctor about the following Health Problems
- If you ever had any heart problems (for example, angina pectoris, chest pain, heart failure, heart rhythm disturbances, heart attack or constriction of the aortic valve);
- If you have a stroke;
- If you had low or high blood pressure;
- If you ever had a severe vision loss;
- If you have a rare congenital eye disease - pigmentosa retinitis;
- If you have had kidney problems;
- If you have had liver problems;
- If you have had blood problems, including sickle-cell anemia or leukemia;
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or some other ingredient in Viagra tablets;
- If you have a penis deformity, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection lasting more than 4 hours;
- If you have had ulcerative bleeding or any other bleeding;
- If you are taking any other medicines.
You are recommended to check out Viagra risks before taking the drug.
Remember About These Viagra Features When Using It
- Viagra starts working only if a man experiences a sexual arousal.
- Viagra may cause certain side effects, which you should get acquainted with reading the instructions
- Viagra is contraindicated if a man suffers from heart diseases, liver and kidney disorders.
- Viagra provides effect that is going to last for 4-5 hours varying individually.
- Viagra can be used on the regular basis or before the planned sexual intercourse.
If you want to learn more about Viagra and its effect, you are welcome to check the full guide on Viagra here.